Running Clipper programs under Windows XP

Hi

My programs do not run (hang up) when I attempt to run them in windows XP
machines.
They run very well in Win 98 machines.

I would appreciate any guidance as to how this can be done.

Thanks
SD

  • Re: Cryptogram Comment
    ... >> bother me with Windows questions. ... >> machines are broken. ... Just like if you don't know to tune up your car every year then you ... > and Linux and other open OS's make all patches FREE to redistribute. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • [Full-Disclosure] RE: M$ - so what should they do?
    ... >isn't a basic windows design piece. ... or getting their machines loaded with adware and spyware ... heart of the problem of machines connected to the Internet, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: cd recordings vs minidisc recordings
    ... Most of these tend to be Windows or Macs ... where our servers of main machines tend to be Solaris. ... you will end up needing a fan or extra hardware of some other kind. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: Need tutorials, guides... However...
    ... performance loss you'll get from an OS like Windows or Linux. ... machines out there have gone off in many different directions. ... expect to find certain hardware at certain addressess. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)