- From: colmkav <colmjkav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:37:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to run an Access query that returns the results into a new
table that I will specify as a parameter. What should I write in VBA?
(the query is "PARAMETERS [TableName] CHAR; SELECT [Averages - 2].*
INTO [@TableName] FROM [Averages - 2];" )
Public sub RunQuery(p_sQueryName As String, p_sTableName As String,
Optional p_sConnect As String)
Dim l_qdfTmp As QueryDef
Dim l_sSQL As String
'code to execute query
- Prev by Date: Re: VB.net (2010) Beginner Question: Directory Lists
- Next by Date: Re: VB.net (2010) Beginner Question: Directory Lists
- Previous by thread: TransferSpreadsheet
- Next by thread: VB - how to make the window command without pop up when it excuses?