Re: Firefox

Frances wrote:

> it all checks fine, got no errors or warnings.. however Firefox is not
> reading stylesheet, for some reason.. two examples of errors I get in JS
> console:
>
> Error: Unexpected end of file while searching for
> closing } of invalid rule set.
>
> Error: Unexpected end of file while searching
> for ',' or '{'. Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.

These are basic *Javascript* syntax errors, not CSS since they are in
the JS console. You have a missing closing brace ("}") somewhere in your
"Javascript* code.

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

  • Re: Firefox
    ... >> reading stylesheet, for some reason.. ... Unexpected end of file while searching ... > the JS console. ... > "Javascript* code. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Firefox
    ... Unexpected end of file while searching ... > the JS console. ... > "Javascript* code. ... Unfortunately Firefox dumps in JavaScript console all its complains ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Simple Javascript replace (with a twist!) of an href
    ... know this isn't that hard, i'm just a little new to javascript, and I ... so I need to change the href of a link on our php driven auction ... The reason I need to do this is that the html parser used by our ... I have spent hours searching and testing with no luck. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Very Simple, bug?
    ... > Hi All- I know no Javascript, but I write on other languages. ... Prints messages to the console. ... JScript implements global Debug object with writeand writeln ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: AccessControlException
    ... Wird die Funktion setCurrentTxtURLaus JavaScript ... die oben aufgeführte JavaScript-Funktion ist der Quelltext ... JavaScript Console oder Java Console? ...
    (de.comp.lang.javascript)