Re: Help please: List menu and ie

TycoonUK wrote:
> Hi,
> I seem to be getting somewhere with this menu as it works in Firefox
> and Opera, but only partly works in I.E as the last column "extends"
> but not correctly.

IE does not do :hover for anything except <a>.
(I did not look at the CSS closely so I may have missed a workaround.)

(Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

  • Re: Check if .NET Framework installed on web browser.
    ... Every Windows system has MSIE installed. ... FireFox or Opera to visit my homepage, even though MSIE is installed, ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Well it works in Firefox...
    ... I've been trying to mark up a menu as a nested list since it seems the ... It works as intended in Firefox and Opera but IE ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Help please: List menu and ie
    ... I seem to be getting somewhere with this menu as it works in Firefox ... and Opera, but only partly works in I.E as the last column "extends" ... TycoonUK ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re:
    ... >But not with Opera? ... Spartanicus ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Alter Rechner
    ... (Sowieso drauf: Seamonkey 1.1.11, mein Standardbrowser.) ... schnell installieren, wobei der Firefox-Installer bei Bedarf m.E. ein ... Danach erkennt man dann aber recht schnell, daß Opera immer noch ... Firefox, der sich explizit auch an unbedarftere Nutzer richtet, stolpert ...
    (de.comp.hardware.misc)