Re: Options for real-time plotting of server-side data?

Russ <russandheather@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find it interesting that both of these solutions seem to be
> generating swf files at the server (using the Macromedia provided chart
> objects, no less!) and don't appear to need anything specifically from
> Macromedia at the server.

You don't need anything rom Macromedia to generate SWF files. For example,
see here:

http://my2.php.net/ming

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 38 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Latest photos: Burma; Hong Kong; Macau; Amsterdam; Grand Canyon; Amman

  • [securityzone@macromedia.com: Macromedia Security Bulletins]
    ... Macromedia Security Bulletins: ... Flash Communication Server ... in Breeze Communication Server and Breeze Live Server ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Multiple Vendor SOAP server array DoS
    ... Macromedia ColdFusion/MX 6.0 and 6.1 ... (formerly Sun ONE Application Server) ... Releases prior to Sun Java System Application Server 7.0 are ... and probably other SOAP servers ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Contribute vs CMS
    ... I'd say, start with server specifications. ... it needs an application server (Macromedia ... compare the costs and labor requirements of operating the server. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Options for real-time plotting of server-side data?
    ... This is very promising. ... Or what about whether swf files, once generated, have an interface so ... > Personally I prefer GlobFX's Swiff Chart Generator ... Macromedia at the server. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: SWF files no longer open
    ... I'd go to the Macromedia Test & Install ... > PaintShop Pro (which uses SWF files). ... > Macromedia Shockwave Player. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)