Re: Options for real-time plotting of server-side data?
- From: mnc@xxxxxxxxxx (Miguel Cruz)
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:58:13 -0500
Russ <russandheather@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I find it interesting that both of these solutions seem to be
> generating swf files at the server (using the Macromedia provided chart
> objects, no less!) and don't appear to need anything specifically from
> Macromedia at the server.
You don't need anything rom Macromedia to generate SWF files. For example,
Hit The Road! Photos from 38 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Latest photos: Burma; Hong Kong; Macau; Amsterdam; Grand Canyon; Amman
- Prev by Date: Re: CSS Problem with Nested DIVs
- Next by Date: Re: Footnote style
- Previous by thread: Re: Options for real-time plotting of server-side data?
- Next by thread: Re: Options for real-time plotting of server-side data?