Sorry, I placed this in the wrong forum

"Bob" <bobd2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:aF9He.733546$pI6.624415@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Panasonic WV-F500 Color Video Camera with dockable Panasonic AG-7450A-p
> portable video
>
> recorder, ENG kit which consists of a 1.5" electronic viewfinder, 13 times
> auto iris servo
>
> control zoom lens, microphone holder, microphone, tripod mounting adapter
> for Bogen fluid
>
> head tripod, hard shell carrying case, and Bogen tripod. Camera and
> recorder have less than
>
> 20 hours.
>
> Panasonic AG-3 three chip VHS-C camera with hard shell case, 5 batteries,
> VHS adapter,
>
> battery charger.
>
> Panasonic AG-450 camera with hard shell case and AC adapter.
>
> Videonics Edit Controller
>
> Make an offer.
>
> Buyer pays all shipping costs.
> Pictures are availiable on request.
> If you are interested in any of the above items e-mail me at
> bobd2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Using a Microphone with a Gateway MX6453 Laptop
    ... I have a usb microphone that I've used with Skype, but it didn't work the the recorder either. ... Un-mute the recording device in the sound software control panel. ... signal, Ring is the bias contact, and Sleeve is ground. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SM57 Trumps CMC6/MK41 (Re: Recording F1 car (urg. advise needed!)
    ... >> The article mentions obliquely that the recorder's microphone inputs ... An outboard mike ... >> could use that recorder without becoming aware of these problems. ... > -- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Budget Sound--is it even possible?
    ... any sort of quality), and am working on a budget of next to nothing--a ... need for a separate sound recorder in your case. ... microphone from Radio Shack mounted on a $20 telescoping lightbulb ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Budget Sound--is it even possible?
    ... any sort of quality), and am working on a budget of next to nothing--a ... microphone from Radio Shack mounted on a $20 telescoping lightbulb ... I bought a little voice recorder (a Sony ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: High Quality Flash Recorder
    ... quality microphone for excellent field recording. ... some form of flash memory card and it must have PC ... obsolete in three year, that pretty much depends on how you use it. ... GB memory card in your recorder and the smallest one you can find ...
    (rec.audio.pro)