Re: Gnuplot 4.3 - no GIF?
- From: sfeam <sfeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:02:05 -0700
Ingo Thies wrote:
I notice, that another bug seems to be fixed since 4.3 or maybe 4.2.3/4:
In 4.2.2 the colorbox in plot with image expands hugely off the scale
(e.g. for large gifs, maybe also for other terminals). In 4.3 it works
nicely (as far as I have tested it now). I couldn't find that bug in the
change lists. Does anyone know about that?
I do not remember any such bug being found or fixed.
If you have a script that reproducibly demonstrates the bug, please
attach it to a SourceForge bug report.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gnuplot 4.3 - no GIF?
- Next by Date: Re: Plotting datafiles -- interpretation of double blank records
- Previous by thread: Re: Gnuplot 4.3 - no GIF?
- Next by thread: Plotting datafiles -- interpretation of double blank records