Absolute scale of x- and y-axis
- From: Karl Heinz Schloeglmann <karl.schloeglmann@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:41:54 +0200
Is there a known solution for telling gnuplot to scale both axis in a 2D-diagram?
e.g. 1 unit on the x-axis should be exact 1 mm on paper
I tried both: the size option of the terminal (to define the size of the canvas) and set size (to define the size of the diagram) - but I couldn't find a solution to get the right scale.
Thank you for your ideas in advance!
FYI: I use the "postscript enh eps"-terminal to generate an eps-file. Afterwards I convert the *.eps to *.pdf via epstopdf. Finally I truncate the *.pdf by using pdfcrop.pl (H. Oberdiek). Then I plot the pdf on the printer without fitting-option or anything else.
_ _ _ _ ____
| |/ /arl|_| | | _| Civil Engineer & PhD-Student
| | | _ |einz \ Graz, Austria
|_|\_\ |_| |_| |____|chloeglmann http://www.schloeglmann.at
- Prev by Date: Re: Multiplot: size of the various plot and leave an empty space
- Next by Date: Re: Marker fill color and different marker edge color
- Previous by thread: gnuplot features
- Next by thread: Gnuplot generates invalid SVG?