Re: Multiplot: size of the various plot and leave an empty space
- From: Mex <massimo.canonico@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
On 22 Lug, 15:02, Mex <massimo.canon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm having some problem with this figure using multiplot:http://mfn.unipmn.it/~mex/fig.eps
generated by this perl scripthttp://mfn.unipmn.it/~mex/drawMp.pl
The multiplot obtained can be represent as
fig1 fig2 fig3
fig4 fig5 key
The problems are:
- The fig3 is bigger than the other two figs in the first row. Why?
How can I obtain all figures with the same size?
- I would like to have the key in the first (up-left) position and not
at the end. How can I leave a empty space on the first position? I
would like to obtain something like this:
key fig1 fig2
fig3 fig4 fig5
No answer means no solution and/or workaround? Since I have a deadline
for a paper, I would like to know if I must create the figures by
myself or there is a solution with gnuplot.
- Prev by Date: Re: splot pm3d and dgrid3d. Cannot understand the underlying details
- Next by Date: pm3d hidden axes
- Previous by thread: Multiplot: size of the various plot and leave an empty space
- Next by thread: Re: Multiplot: size of the various plot and leave an empty space