Re: Plotting large array using Octave-Gnuplot
- From: Hans-Bernhard Bröker <HBBroeker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:50:24 +0100
Ethan Merritt wrote:
In article <1172870029.457173.175850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
pat1micom <pat1micom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) plot "pmr.dat" (all the data points plot)
2) plot "pmr.dat" with lines (only the first 65536 points are
Huh? But these should be the same, so far as gnuplot internal storage
or plot generation is concerned.
Not quite. 1) would plot points, 2) plots lines. I suspect he's hitting a polyline vertex count limitation of his terminal driver. If memory serves, there were some problems like that with X11 on Solaris.
- Prev by Date: Re: Plotting large array using Octave-Gnuplot
- Next by Date: Re: Bar Graph Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Plotting large array using Octave-Gnuplot
- Next by thread: Re: Plotting large array using Octave-Gnuplot