Re: Apache running The Gimp
- From: Piet van Oostrum <piet@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:22:15 +0200
"SebDel" <sdelhay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (S) wrote:
S> Thank you Adam for your quick response.
S> I have spent some time reading about those technologies and it seems
S> that they enable a web server to utilize programs (such as CGI scripts)
S> running on remote machines. But I don't see how this can help me Adam.
S> Could you please give me a little more details? Thanks in advance.
S> Anyway, I think the problem would be solved if I could tell Gimp not to
S> try writing into /var/www/.gimp-2.2/ but in another directory that
S> exists and on which the server has write access.
GIMP puts its stuff in $HOME/.gimp-2.2. So instead of running gimp
directly, run a shell script that sets $HOME to a different directory and
then calls gimp.
Piet van Oostrum <piet@xxxxxxxx>
URL: http://www.cs.uu.nl/~piet [PGP 8DAE142BE17999C4]
Private email: piet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Differense-Picture?
- Next by Date: Re: Creating Brushes
- Previous by thread: Re: Apache running The Gimp
- Next by thread: Differense-Picture?