- From: Nicolas Bonneel <Nicolas.Bonneel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:49:12 +0100
Nicolas Bonneel a écrit :
Timo Kunze a écrit :Have a look at specifications of EXT_gpu_shader4. On page 26, there's a
table which combinations are supported. You cannot access integer
textures with a float sampler - at least not with EXT_gpu_shader4.
I tried something similar some months ago: Access a foat rg texture with
integer coordinates. I failed for the same reason.
thanks! I'll try that!
I hope it's not slower than floating points textures since I wanted to use that to speedup my code (send my int* directly to the card instead of converting them to float* before).
I just had time to try it today. I confirm that it works and it odesn't seem to have lost performance...
I just had to replace my sampler2D by an isampler2D. The texture coordinates remains floats (between 0 and 1 inside the texture).
- Prev by Date: Re: *** Gucci sunglasses Gucci handbags Gucci shoes Gucci clothing men's shoes,women's shoes
- Next by Date: Pixels Coordinates to World ones (Newbie question)
- Previous by thread: Re: GL_RG_INTEGER
- Next by thread: Re: GL_RG_INTEGER