Re: How to use opengl in Debian Gnu/Linux?

"bowlderster" <bowlderster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,all.
I am a newer to opengl, and I want to do some exercise in Debian Gnu/
Linux by Gcc.

But I do not know how to start.

Are there any package of opengl in Debian?

Thank you for your help.

Bowlderster

The first entry given by google.com when searched for OpenGL Debian:
http://www.larsen-b.com/Article/231.html
and there are many more.

Tadeusz Jordan

  • Re: How to use opengl in Debian Gnu/Linux?
    ... I am a newer to opengl, and I want to do some exercise in Debian Gnu/ ... Linux by Gcc. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • How to use opengl in Debian Gnu/Linux?
    ... I am a newer to opengl, and I want to do some exercise in Debian Gnu/ ... Linux by Gcc. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.
    ... If he hasn't taken such a project called GNU, we may have used only freeBSD and its kernel and may not be Linux. ... But after a couple years I found myself drawn to Debian Testing as the Arch developers have begun to take a fiercely arrogant attitude and a "we know better than you, so shut up" tone toward anyone who would question some of their decisions. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian: A noob query
    ... need to do a job that requires 'dependable' software, I use Debian. ... Try out several distros of Linux that are run from a 'Live CD/DVD'. ... is much easier than doing an install and experimenting on your machine. ... Ah well, I try that one too...., but I have to download that too after ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Install Report from a Linux newbie - some comments
    ... Linux & Unix newbie that chose Debian to start playing ... my powerbook (I was installing linux on an old Aptiva ...
    (Debian-User)