Re: D3D->OGL porting guide?
- From: "jbwest" <jbwest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:33:11 -0700
"Bruno Babic" <a@xxx> wrote in message news:f3grhc$gqb$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jan Bruns wrote:
But since I really don't know anything about using OGL in practice, ssome
quick-start tutorial about thing like creating
a "device window" (for windows and linux), directly switiching over to
drawing shdaer-driven polygon-drawing would be nice.
Go through all tutorials on http://nehe.gamedev.net
Note that I don't hold a C-compiler in readiness (prefer Pascal)
so I won't want to compile examples.
99% of tutorials are C/C++ based, but it shouldn't be a problem to
Ever thought of JAVA ? Sun JAVA and JOGL work great on Linux (and
Windows! -- without changing any code).
- Prev by Date: Re: D3D->OGL porting guide?
- Next by Date: Re: D3D->OGL porting guide?
- Previous by thread: Re: D3D->OGL porting guide?
- Next by thread: Vector Graphics library for OCaml