Re: A primer on bezier curves - giving back to the newsgroup =)

Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

In message <3ZKdncUD6tzjCt3QnZ2dnUVZ_o-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pomax wrote:

after the help I got on Bezier curves a while back in this newsgroup
I've upped my game a bit and ended up using Bezier math and properties
so much I just finished a write up on "Everything you might want to
know about how to do this for Bezier curves" such as bounding box
computation, intersection checking and forming offset curves.

How about putting your text into a Wikipedia page? One of these,
perhaps:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9zier_curve>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9zier_spline>

The wikipedia articles on bezier curves are already pretty good, at least
as wikipedia articles go.

Rui Maciel
.