"CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90"

Hi,

I've got a jpeg from third party and I would like to know
which type of jpeg is it.
The header of the jpeg is
"CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90"

Do you know what type of JPEG is it by this header?

Thanks,
Denis

  • Re: potential break or real break?
    ... It applies equally to image files, plain text files, ... Decoding enough to check if you have a valid header will be ... a jpeg for example, even if it is an OTP, and assuming the header is decoded ... recognise a file as a jpeg decodes correctly, if the rest of the data is not ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Show image img src=img.php?img=1.jpg help
    ... When i do that the image type is detected correctly as jpeg, ... But earlier you said this really is a bmp, ... I haven't actually tried mixing session_startwith header(); ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Corrupt JPG Files
    ... And Photoshop in particular will choke on a JPEG with even the tiniest ... Irfanview then was always able to display the images. ... correct but the file header and very possibly the file contents have ... nature of this fault. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Show image img src=img.php?img=1.jpg help
    ... When i do that the image type is detected correctly as jpeg, ... Just changing the name or header is not going to change the real file type. ... However, what should work is to use an img tag in this file, pointing at a file containing your PHP code. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: MS jpeg vunerability
    ... Doesn't the header information in the image ... | being passed to the GDI functions? ... in the processing of JPEG images. ...
    (alt.computer.security)