Death-Symbol "Cross" in font

Hi!
In which (symbol-)Font I can find the cross as a symbol of death?
Thanx for your help
Peter

skodawessely@xxxxxxxxxxx

Peter Skodawessely
Journalist - Public Relations - Videoproduktion
Postfach 10 08 13, 85008 Ingolstadt
Tel. 08 41 / 6 14 07 - Fax 01805 060 33430212
skodawessely@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.video-ingolstadt.de

  • Re: 10 Million Dead Babies !
    ... God through Jesus' death on the cross. ... Carol T ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.local.shropshire)
  • Re: 10 Million Dead Babies !
    ... God through Jesus' death on the cross. ... Carol T ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.local.shropshire)
  • Re: Death-Symbol "Cross" in font
    ... > In which Font I can find the cross as a symbol of death? ... Perhaps you mean the dagger ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • Re :Death-Symbol "Cross" in font
    ... > In which Font I can find the cross as a symbol of death? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • Holy Week
    ... However Christ's Passion and his glorification on the tree of the Cross offer a different key for reading these events. ... On Golgotha the father, at the height of his only Son's sacrifice, does not abandon him, but brings to completion his plan of salvation for all humanity. ... In his passion, death and resurrection, we are shown that the last word in human existence is not death but God's victory over death. ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)