Re: Souvenir

I am sorry for not following the thread but I was on vacation :)
I read about souvenir being questionable on some blogs and heard on irc (unfortunately i haven't kept any references)
I am planning to use the font for the masthead so I was wondering if there was any reason not to. I chose it for its heavy round shape which
(at least to me) conveys friendliness.

diman

  • Re: Souvenir
    ... >I am sorry for not following the thread but I was on vacation:) ... > I read about souvenir being questionable on some blogs and heard on irc ... I think the gist of this string would have to be that Souvenir is better ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • BASE Updates and the way forward
    ... here at the "BASE Development Center" have taken a vacation for ... developers team as well as all members of these mailing lists. ... If you don't know how to sign onto IRC, which, some people don't, it's ... we'd love to read the articles and books. ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • but
    ... liberalism could work but the planet is not mature enough the ... what i am saying is that i posted from irc as blogform ... and let me tell you it didn't work in the daily mirror also ... the fact is the blogs arose but they had a problem at the daily mirror ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Holidays at WDW - Day 4
    ... But I'm enjoying all your blogs! ... re-live a bit of my wonderful vacation! ... Unfortunately it did neither - though at least it didn't rain too much ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)