Re: Kenlighten - A social network for knowledge seekers and providers

Hi, Jerry, I see your post from weeks ago, I also see the spammer
posted again yesterday with the same subject and same now-dead yahoo
account.
Try getting the domain or website host shut down as opposed to the
posting email address, as the domain/site is the payload of the spam.

We've got to do some good processing of these digital signals, er,
noises. ;-)

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=kenlighten.com&prog_id=godaddy