OT Digital TV
- From: Jerry Avins <jya@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:27:26 -0500
I was in a "warehouse" store recently where there were a few dozen TV sets on display, fed in banks from three different canned feeds. All suffered from ghost images and the ghosts from any one feed seemed identical. Can there be digital ghosts? If yes, how? Were the ghosts originally analog, then digitized? If yes, do producers of TV demos typically do it so sloppily?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.
- Prev by Date: Re: C64 TI, Difference between running a code from external or L2 memory
- Next by Date: Re: OT Digital TV
- Previous by thread: C64 TI, Difference between running a code from external or L2 memory
- Next by thread: Re: OT Digital TV