OT Digital TV

I was in a "warehouse" store recently where there were a few dozen TV sets on display, fed in banks from three different canned feeds. All suffered from ghost images and the ghosts from any one feed seemed identical. Can there be digital ghosts? If yes, how? Were the ghosts originally analog, then digitized? If yes, do producers of TV demos typically do it so sloppily?

Jerry

  • Re: OT Digital TV
    ... sets on display, fed in banks from three different canned feeds. ... Can there be digital ghosts? ... For digital transmission, though, multipath doesn't result in the ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: OT Digital TV
    ... fed in banks from three different canned feeds. ... suffered from ghost images and the ghosts from any one feed seemed ... Can there be digital ghosts? ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: OT Digital TV
    ... fed in banks from three different canned feeds. ... Can there be digital ghosts? ... Multi-path doesn't care whether you transmit analog or digital. ... That is, currently having an acceptable picture, will I have an acceptable picture without upgrading my antenna? ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: OT Digital TV
    ... fed in banks from three different canned feeds. ... Can there be digital ghosts? ... Multi-path doesn't care whether you transmit analog or digital. ... That is, currently having an acceptable picture, will I have an acceptable picture without upgrading my antenna? ...
    (comp.dsp)
  • Re: OT Digital TV
    ... fed in banks from three different canned feeds. ... Can there be digital ghosts? ... Multi-path doesn't care whether you transmit analog or digital. ... you see it is still a major problem. ...
    (comp.dsp)