Re: Determining the Maximum Power Through a Band-Limited, Fixed-Point Signal Path
- From: glen herrmannsfeldt <gah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 20:18:52 -0800
Randy Yates wrote:
I'm not sure where the misunderstanding is. I stated that I wanted
to know the maximum power through a bandlimited, fixed-point signal path.
That, in general, does not include DC.
In most cases, band limited means a maximum frequency with
0 Hz being the lower limit. (Well, if you include negative
frequencies, +/- the band limit.)
I agree that it doesn't have to be that way, but if you don't
want to include DC, you should state that in the beginning.
- Prev by Date: Re: Trying to understand CIC interpolation
- Next by Date: Help me with bessel filter concepts
- Previous by thread: Re: Trying to understand CIC interpolation
- Next by thread: Re: Determining the Maximum Power Through a Band-Limited, Fixed-Point Signal Path