Q.: Should jailbreaking ... mobile phones ... be legalized? [telecom]
- From: tlvp <mPiOsUcB.EtLlLvEp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 00:58:27 -0400
The latest Sophos.com "Naked Security" blog post asks:
: Should jailbreaking gaming consoles, mobile phones and tablets be legalized?
Rationale for raising the question:
| Yesterday US copyright regulators opened up the floodgates for a public
| hearing (PDF at <http://www.copyright.gov/fedreg/2012/77fr15327.pdf>)
| of proposals to change copyright law, including authorizing the cracking
| of tablets, DVDs, gaming consoles and mobile phones.
More at (sorry for the overly long URL):
Cheers, -- tlvp
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP.
- Prev by Date: Re: 3rd party billing from AT&T [telecom]
- Next by Date: Re: BillPay Down, Online Banking Customers Crippled, Held Hostage [telecom]
- Previous by thread: 3rd party billing from AT&T [telecom]
- Next by thread: Re: Q.: Should jailbreaking mobile phones be legalized? [telecom]