AT&T stockholders vote down net neutrality proposal [telecom]

By Terrence O'Brien posted Apr 27th 2012 4:28PM

AT&T stockholders took to the ballot box today at their annual meeting
and voted not only to reelect the entire board of directors, but also on
a number of measures concerning how the company should conduct business.
Chief amongst them was a provision that would have required the carrier
to operate its network according to the tenets of net neutrality.
Unfortunately for you (unless you're an AT&T exec), the proposal was
voted down by a pretty stunning margin. 94.1 percent of shareholders
opposed, with only 5.9 casting their voice in favor of true network
neutrality.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/27/atandt-stockholders-vote-down-net-neutrality-proposal/
-or-
http://goo.gl/jMRoR

--
Bill Horne
(Remove QRM from my address to write to me directly)