Re: Exposing multiple VLANs to host

the remaining items though. How can I check and make my host VLAN aware?

if you don't know how to do that, I suppose that is the problem :-) The
operating system on that host has to know how to deal with the dot1q
encapsulation/understand VLAN's. This differs per operating system.
Don't even ask me how to do it on Windows, I remember reading that only
a part of the drivers understand it and I've never really investigated
it, since I'd use Linux or FreeBSD for any decent work on networks (even
troubleshooting).

So... check the manual or newsgroups on that OS.

Mark
.