NAT Puzzler - help please

Please reference the ASCII drawing below. Hopefully it will come
through OK. If not, a font change to Courier should work.
I have been asked to connect 2 networks (one DEV, one QA) to a common
server.
The server has 2 NICs. The challenge is that both networks use the
exact same subnet configurations.
I figure some kind of NAT should do this trick but can't seem to wrap
my head around it. What stumps me is how the server will distinuish
between the 2 networks.
I have a 2600 series router with 2 Fast Ethernet IF's to work with.
Is this possible? Any help appreciated.
Thanks -Rob-

x= multiple subnets which exist identically on both networks

______ 192.168.2.0/24 ___ 192.168.1.0/24 ___ 192.168.x.0/24
|______| \___/ \___/
|.100

192.168.1.0/24

_|_.254
/ \
| RTR |
\___/
|.254

192.168.x.0/24

  • Re: Incorrect server name
    ... There is no primary WINS server defined for this adapter. ... Broadcom BCM5708C NetXtreme II GigE (NDIS VBD Client) ... Client for Microsoft Networks ...
  • Re: [Fedora] Seeing input on Securing the Linux system from intrusions and attacks.
    ... Your guidance concerning honey pots is welcome. ... national server. ... I manage systems on different IAPs, I have noticed quite a difference in the volume of traffic I drop/reject on the different networks. ... frustrating system infection it is also about what you will eventually ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Hiding files
    ... No they are the ones who own or lease the server or networks, I thought that it was clear enough. ... Also I refer careful to paranoid, ... I have spotted enough accounts in the press and also in 'trade papers'for people working with youngsters. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: SBS 2003 - No Internet Access/Outlook 2000 slow from Some Win98 Clients
    ... ISA or Basic Firewall logically sits - between these subnets. ... Server NIC ... Les Connor [SBS MVP] ... When you say that the internal and external networks should ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Absolute Newbie
    ... working to say the least and you learn a lot more about networks, computers, ... and the server plus folder re-direction you can have this system in place. ... books on our network and each user chooses the ones he/she needs to see to do ... I have looked around but reviews of SBS 2003 R2 tell you ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)