cisco vpnclient for cmd script

hello I have a couple of scripts to automatically connect with the
cisco vpnclient one is a vbs script, the other is a cmd script. The
vbs scripts enters 'y' after the vpn client prompts for y/n to
connect. Is there a way to disable the prompt y n? I am trying to run
connect to the vpn server without using the vbs script. Thanks

  • Re: cisco vpnclient for cmd script
    ... cisco vpnclient one is a vbs script, the other is a cmd script. ... vbs scripts enters 'y' after the vpn client prompts for y/n to ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: cisco vpnclient for cmd script
    ... I would say so - The VPN dialer has its own CLI commands alltogether. ... cisco vpnclient one is a vbs script, the other is a cmd script. ... vbs scripts enters 'y' after the vpn client prompts for y/n to ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)