Configuring Cisco for LACP and Trunking?

We're trying to configure our Cisco 4507 to allow a new Dell server with
a pair of Broadcom Gig NIC's to aggregate its NIC's to give us a 2gbps
link.

So far we seem to have got the team and LACP up and enabled, but the
adaptor that the Broadcom Admin Util creates for the team is only
showing a 1gbps connection where I would have expected it to show as
2gbps.

The individual NICs show as connected at 1gbps.

We're not Cisco experts so are struggling on how to get the 2 NICs to
aggregate.

This is what I think the relevent output from "sho conf" is, more
available if needed.

On the server side we've done nothing in the Broadcom drivers other than
create a team using 802.3ad Link Aggregation using LACP.

version 12.2
boot system flash bootflash:cat4000-i9s-mz.122-18.EW1.bin
!
interface Port-channel2
description "Main Server link"
switchport