Re: Need step-by-step inst. to configure 2801 router to use Windows IAS RADIUS
- From: Intuitive <jason_tomasi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 20:56:09 +1300
I have done this before. In fact, my VPN router is still configured to use the IAS RADIUS server (which no longer exists.) Luckily, Cisco allows you to specify local user authentication if the RADIUS server is not contactable.
Good luck :-)
On Feb 5, 11:06 am, ttripp <ttr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:.I'm looking for step-by-step instructions on how to configure a Cisco
2801 router to use a MS Win2K3 IAS server as a RADIUS box. I'm having
trouble, and I think my problem is actually more with configuring the
IAS server than the Cisco router. However, since I'm not sure, I need
step-by-step on both boxes. Thanks.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035-6180954.html - IAS
- Router configuration
I haven't done this myself, so I cannot attest to it
I have only configured IAS and RADIUS authentication for VPN users via
- Prev by Date: Re: Connecting to a Cisco 1841 at work from home
- Next by Date: qos policy and ip sla integration
- Previous by thread: Re: Need step-by-step inst. to configure 2801 router to use Windows IAS RADIUS
- Next by thread: What is NAT pool "prefix-length" for?