Re: Need step-by-step inst. to configure 2801 router to use Windows IAS RADIUS

I have done this before. In fact, my VPN router is still configured to use the IAS RADIUS server (which no longer exists.) Luckily, Cisco allows you to specify local user authentication if the RADIUS server is not contactable.

Good luck :-)