Re: Doctorate degree vs CCIE

On Feb 3, 9:32 pm, fugettaboutit <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you serious about the MBA? It seems that just a few months ago, if
one had an MBA, technical chops, and decent management experience, they
could write their own ticket. Is this a trend that the trade rags played up?

Town Dummy wrote:
Investigate what it would take to get a CPA to go along with your degree so
you can show that you understand the business side of what needs to be done.
An MBA is a worthless degree anymore.

After you finish with the accounting piece then look into what it will take
to become a CCIE in VoIP, Security and and R&S.

At least that is what I did and it works pretty well for me.

-TD-
"Trendkill" <jpma...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message