Re: regarding failover in cisco switch using ospf
- From: Sam Wilson <Sam.Wilson@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:08:45 +0000
I need some example configuration for ospf failover.Otherwise u can
send me the link for the same.OSPF is not still configured.
There's nothing special about OSPF and failover. In this case you have
one link which is a higher speed than the other and OSPF will use than
unless it fails, in which case the second link will take over.
Forgive my suspicious mind, but this is beginning to look a little like
a homework project. There's plenty of material on the web about
configuring OSPF - try the Cisco web site for a start - so you should be
able to figure that out for yourself. If I've misjudged your situation
please feel free to come back ask some more.
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH only option
- Next by Date: Wireless Question
- Previous by thread: Re: regarding failover in cisco switch using ospf
- Next by thread: Re: regarding failover in cisco switch using ospf