ip forward-protocol

I have configured the ip forward-protocol addresses on our 4500. Are
there any show commands that I can use to actually see that these are
working? Thanks!

no ip forward-protocol udp tftp
no ip forward-protocol udp nameserver
no ip forward-protocol udp domain
no ip forward-protocol udp time
no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-ns
no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-dgm
no ip forward-protocol udp tacacs
ip forward-protocol udp bootps
ip forward-protocol udp bootpc

  • Re: Cisco Vlan and IP helper
    ... Define protocol forwarding on the firewall. ... ip helper-address, you forward every IP broadcast in the ip forward ... no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-ns ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Problem with dhcp
    ... You need to config an ip helper-address x.x.x.x on each of the VLAN ... Configure DHCP forwarding ... no ip forward-protocol udp domain ... no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-ns ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: ip forward-protocol
    ... no ip forward-protocol udp tftp ... no ip forward-protocol udp nameserver ... no ip forward-protocol udp netbios-ns ...