Re: Ping works, internet does not. I'm missing something here..

On Apr 13, 1:34 pm, "Brad" <bradmbr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It sounds like maybe the NAT access-list on the NAT router is to allow
192.168.0.0/16

If that is true then NAT wouldn't be a problem.

The thing that most people in the replies is not paying attention to
is its not a routing issue as pings go through.

Careful with you assumptions ... The original post never said he could
ping rtr_gateway.

And if he cant ping out to the Internet and has not tested it past the
edge then maybe dude should look for a new line of work.

  • Re: I couldnt find her!
    ... although I'm careful she doesn't. ... But dammit, no Persia! ... I hadn't seen him in a while, and that was unusual, so I started looking in all the Ping hiding places, but no Ping - so I started the search all over again, calling foir him loudly this time. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Aic Test - back, the reindeer died.
    ... Be careful about that Chief.. ... it sounds extremely painful! ... I knew someone was going to ping me on that stupid remark. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: 60
    ... our buses. ... And round here. ... goes ping. ... Be very careful. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Ping works, internet does not. Im missing something here..
    ... If that is true then NAT wouldn't be a problem. ... is its not a routing issue as pings go through. ... Careful with you assumptions ... ... ping rtr_gateway. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Ping works, internet does not. Im missing something here..
    ... he never says he can ping out to the Internet. ... but being able to reach a host is a routing issue not a NAT ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)