Re: Ping does not work inside the VPN tunnel
- From: "response3" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Sep 2006 11:24:41 -0700
On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 14:48 -0700, mwa@xxxxxx wrote:
I have made a Site-to-Site VPN tunnel:
10.0.0.11 --- 10.0.0.12
The tunnel seems to work (VPN light it on).
There are servers on the inside LAN on both PIX-firewalls, but they can
not ping each other.
ip address outside 10.0.0.12 255.255.255.0
ip address inside 192.168.2.12 255.255.255.0
route outside 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.11 1
ip address outside 10.0.0.11 255.255.255.0
ip address inside 192.168.1.11 255.255.255.0
Didn't see a route on this one.
Good catch. That's probably the problem. Change the route statement
route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <ISP or next hop router IP>
Do this for both firewalls, just be sure to put in the correct next hop
IP for each site. This way all traffic not directly connected will get
forwarded out the outside interface, NAT'd or not, and then encrypted
if it matches your interesting traffic ACLs.
- Prev by Date: 2500 ROUTER IOS UPGRADE BUFFER OVERFLOW ERROR MESSAGE
- Next by Date: Re: 3620 boot from tftp
- Previous by thread: Re: Ping does not work inside the VPN tunnel
- Next by thread: Re: Ping does not work inside the VPN tunnel