Re: Use IDs or strings?
- From: paul c <toledobythesea@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:48:38 GMT
Ed Prochak wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:07 am, paul c <toledobythe...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Ed Prochak wrote:
Are these IDs known to users?If they are useful (pertinent if you like), they will become known. The
If the answer to either of these is yes, then use the IDs.
only decision to make about such ID's is whether they have a pertinent
use in one of the applications.
Applications are not the users I was referring to. Applications (code)
are part of the system and must therefore have access to such ID's.
But that's not relevant to the original question.
Alright, to be pedantic, if they are useful to users they will become known by users.
- Prev by Date: Re: Use IDs or strings?
- Next by Date: Re: Use IDs or strings?
- Previous by thread: Re: Use IDs or strings?
- Next by thread: Re: Use IDs or strings?