Re: PCL - Right Justified, Proportional Spacing

I'm a big Einstein fan too (hence the pixel-poster on my wall....) and yes,
I did know that this is the 100th anniversary of his publication of 3 major
papers - one which laid the groundwork for relativity, one for quantum
mechanics (the Photoelectric Effect), and some minor piece of junk that has
since been forgotten, but it won him the Nobel prize because the Nobel
committee figured they had to give him something, but were too afraid to
admit that either relativity or quantum mechanics may resemble the real
world. Even Einstein himself wasn't convinced about quantum mechanics ("God
doesn't play dice with the UniVerse") (I had spell it that way to make it
look like we're still on an MV topic.....)

Dave

.