Moving/compressing *.trc files.
- From: "Frank R." <trek1s@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
Is it safe to move/compress (gzip) *.trc files from oracle [b|u]dump
directories while database instance is up?
I'm getting some of these files growing much more than expected (due
to a known bug...) and would like to know if i can safely move them
automatically to another directory using an script or similar.
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Newbie Oracle DBA question - Why CREATE ANY VIEW not shown
- Next by Date: Re: Moving/compressing *.trc files.
- Previous by thread: Software Package Free! ... about our Free Software
- Next by thread: Re: Moving/compressing *.trc files.