Re: ISO Week of Year
- From: Geoff Muldoon <geoff.muldoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:19:31 +1100
Geoff Muldoon schreef:
Maxim Demenko says...
Geoff Muldoon schrieb:
The problem I'm having is working out when ISO-week-of years actually
Does that help?
Many thanks, an excellent resource.
"the first calendar week of a year is that one which includes the first
Thursday of that year" was what I needed.
Now to work out my handlers ...
Or much simpler: the week with jan 4th is week 1. Not the ISO
definition, but proven to work for the next 4000 years at least
Yes, I've twigged that this is a neat way of selecting a date that is
always in ISO week 1.
- Prev by Date: Re: ISO Week of Year
- Next by Date: Oracle SE licensing question
- Previous by thread: Re: ISO Week of Year
- Next by thread: Oracle SE licensing question