Re: LIKE Question

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:01:14 GMT, "gym dot scuba dot kennedy at gmail"
<kennedyii@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<sybrandb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Mtek <mtek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Seems like your wonderful personality just follows you everywhere. Go
play in the middle of the expressway with the rest of your kind.

How come types like you, refusing to read, are always so experienced
in flaming away. Does it have to do with IQ?
Or are you an impersonation of 'Sideshow Bob' or 'Krusty the Clown'?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA

I am a Simpsons fan since a few months. It is airing on 'Comedy
Central', they just reached season 5, I believe.
I got hooked by the tune, which is a marvel, very much resembling
Bernsteins West Side Story. And of course the schoolboard gag, and the
couch gag.

Yesterday it was Sideshow Bob time, Sideshow Bob being released from
prison on parole, trying to murder Bart immediately.
I already knew Sideshow Bob gets his voice from Kelsey Grammer, the
weird psychiater in 'Cheers' and 'Frasier'.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA