Re: Oracle 64 bit ODBC dirver

Yes, it looks like a 32 bit driver to me as well. That's what gets
installed with the 64bit Oracle 10Gr2. I don't seem to be able to find any
SQORA64 references anywhere - including Oracles own site. I guess I'll have
to post the problem with metalink and see what they have to say.

What is even stranger, is when I use a 32 bit driver on a 32bit windows
platform and reference this Oracle, all of the data comes back correctly.

Mike

"Sybrand Bakker" <postbus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:14:02 -0500, "MParenteau"