Re: display entire CLOB in SQL Plus Worksheet or SQL Plus

"Edwinah63" <edwinah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news: 1125899817.666357.69610@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|i would like to display a clob field (approx 4k chars) in full in sql
| plus worksheet.
|
| googled around and had a look at Oracle SQL Plus manual and couldn't
| find anything relevant (plenty for long fields however) or worked.
|
| query is:
| select myclob from mytable;
|
| could i have the syntax to display entire field not first 80 chars
| please?
|

| Edwinah63

set long 10000

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a90842/ch13.htm#1012703

Regards
Michel Cadot

  • display entire CLOB in SQL Plus Worksheet or SQL Plus
    ... i would like to display a clob field (approx 4k chars) in full in sql ... plus worksheet. ... googled around and had a look at Oracle SQL Plus manual and couldn't ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • DES 2.6 Released
    ... Also, top-n SQL ... TAPI has been extended for some commands. ... A novel proposal for hypothetical SQL queries which allow to ... Display of strata is first ordered by strata and then by predicate ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • Re: 10046 trace: latch free then db file seq. read waits
    ... SQL> sta param k_buffers ... must display, then it hangs for about 2 minutes. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Unicode & Pythonwin / win32 / console?
    ... > * Webbrowsers for example have to display defective HTML as good as ... unknown unicode chars as "?" ... > occasionally chinese chars are displayed cryptically on non-chinese ... If the decision for default 'strict' encoding on ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: 10046 trace: latch free then db file seq. read waits
    ... SQL> sta param k_buffers ... must display, then it hangs for about 2 minutes. ... I have a script that returns lines looking like a 10046 trace, ... to create if it can an execution plan that favors getting some of the ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)