Hands-on Data Warehouse Architect w/ expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and SSAS 2008 exp needed for NYC Client
- From: MCzirjak <mczirjak@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:50:26 -0800 (PST)
Global Financial Firm is seeking a Hands-on Data Warehouse Architect
w/ expert Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and SSAS 2008 experience.
The successful candidate must have at least 8 years of extensive
experience in working with Large Scale Data Warehouses utilizing SSAS
(MDX). The candidate must be technically adept with excellent
analytical and problem solving skills, highly motivated, quick learner
with strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
****The client is also in a fortunate position to guarantee bonuses
Full relocation and H1B Transfers (3 yrs remaining)/Green Card
processing will be made available to those who qualify. This is a
Fulltime opportunity located in New York City.
The candidate will be involved in all phases of SDLC and will be
expected to work on design and architecture of our data warehouse
environment, participate in code and technology reviews, and work
closely with other members of the team and the business. The candidate
will be exposed to the variety of data domains and have enormous
opportunities to learn and contribute ideas.
• Enhance the data warehouse infrastructure to support current
• The set up of synchronization with SAS analytical environment and
data quality tools
• Build ETL layer
• Develop strategy for DR and failover; create tidal jobs to support
• Support integration with various marketing systems and reporting.
All of the above work will be done using (2008) MS SQL Server, SSIS,
SSRS, SSAS, variety of scripts/languages (C++, VB, C#) and Tidal
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience developing stored procedures,
performing optimization and query tuning, and designing databases.
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing methodologies, various
stages of ETL and data modeling.
• Experience with Web services and SOAP.
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Bachelor of Science/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Finance or Related Field (or equivalent expertise)
If you are interested & qualified, please contact Michael Czirjak at:
212.244.4220 or email your resume to: mczirjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx *
All inquiries will be kept confidential
- Prev by Date: Re: Select affected rows
- Next by Date: How to add xml to a column in a Database table
- Previous by thread: Select affected rows
- Next by thread: How to add xml to a column in a Database table