Re: Complex query

It will be much better if u can give me some idea if I would like to do
this:

Previous quiz date | Previous quiz grade | Date | Time | Name | Grade |
Next quiz date | Next quiz grade

That is, if I show the 4th quiz detail, it will display the 3rd quiz
date and grade and 5th quiz date and grade as well. Is that impossible?

Please let me know if u want more information. Many thanks.

FRANK

  • Re: Dear My Students
    ... > If you don't know the answer to a question on the quiz, ... > stuff up randomly by just stringing together words that you think you ... I had an astronomy professor that wanted to grade us on "what we knew, ... He would then take the highest score and treat ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Need Help With Problems From Book
    ... Don't think this is the problem, though, because the folks at Wrox said they ... were immediately able to take the quiz and grade it. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Complex query
    ... Next quiz date | Next quiz grade ... date and grade and 5th quiz date and grade as well. ... Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: Excel Formulas
    ... by Steve as follows: ... Just change the formula...If you have assigned a "quiz" in ... have "B3*2", and for "test", if that is in say, cell B4, ... > to determine what kind of grade they are getting... ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Complex query
    ... for the previous test and the grade plus the next test and grade. ... I want to show the previous quiz result with the current ... date and 1st quiz time as well, ... That is, if I show the 4th quiz detail, it will display the 3rd quiz ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)