ODBC drivers

Hi

My odbc drivers appear to be corrupted or have 'vanished'??

when I click on the User DSN >> User Data Sources: MS Access

I get the following error:
The setup routine for MS Access Driver (*.*) ODBC driver could not be
found.

Any suggestions how to reinstall the drives??

Thanks

Clive

  • Re: ODBC drivers
    ... Reinstalling Access should reinstall the drivers. ... My odbc drivers appear to be corrupted or have 'vanished'?? ... when I click on the User DSN>> User Data Sources: ... Any suggestions how to reinstall the drives?? ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • RE: Connection String
    ... I went to Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Data Sources and encountered a dialog box. ... Also please tell me what is the use of File DSN, if User DSN denotes the list of ODBC drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Connection String
    ... Sorry for error in the earlier post for mistaking User DSN as ODBC drivers. ... What is the fullform of DSN? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)