Re: Download MDB file from binary Web Service using MS Access and VBA
- From: "Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:24:08 GMT
SteveB <stephen.bray@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to automate a process which would call a ASPX web page and
download a resultant MDB file to a local folder on my server. I am
trying to do this process with a command button on a MS Access form.
I am using MS Access 2003. I have found similar code, but, they use
the old INET data type which is not available in any of the current
refernces that come with Office 2003. Does anyone know how to do
something like this using MS Access 2003 and VBA? Can you provide the
reference and sample code you've used?
Haven't used it but what about this one. Not
Internet Data transfer Library
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
Granite Fleet Manager http://www.granitefleet.com/
- Prev by Date: Access on a PDA ??
- Next by Date: Re: Activate/Enable Multiple users
- Previous by thread: Download MDB file from binary Web Service using MS Access and VBA
- Next by thread: Re: Download MDB file from binary Web Service using MS Access and VBA