Different BE database uniformity.
- From: "Phil Stanton" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:10:45 +0100
I have 1 FE database which can be linked to a number of BE databases. The
BEs are all different Clubs e.g. Sailing Club, Yacht Club, Bridge Club,
Problem is if I change anything in the table structure or relationship of
one of these clubs, I want to make sure I do it with the other clubs as
Has anyone got routine that will check that each BE database has
1) All the tables (even though some will be empty e.g. Bridge club has
nothing to do with boats)
2) The fields are all the same size, default values are the same, Indexes
are the same etc
3) Relationships are identical
I am struggling to do it manually at the moment and I know it is very error
Thanks for any advise
- Prev by Date: Re: Secured Access 2000 database: Admin has no rights?
- Next by Date: Access 2000 ADO/ASP
- Previous by thread: Access 97 & ControlTip text
- Next by thread: Re: Different BE database uniformity.