Re: Passing variables between two open .mdb files
- From: rkc <rkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:30:04 -0400
On Jul 26, 11:55 am, rlntemp-...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:I have an application where App1.mdb calls App2.mdb when a button is
clicked on a form.
App1 has three values of interest:
The two txt fields are calculated realtime.
When App2 is launched from App1, App1 has frmMain1 open and stays open
even after work in App2 is completed and closed.
App1 has a value in the gblPgmPath variable and two values in text
boxes in frmMain1 that App2 needs to reference.
Over in App2, what is the syntax for referencing the "gbl" variable
and the two text boxes in frmMain1 so that I can retrieve their values
Is this a different question than you asked in
"Sharing variables/objects between two open .mdb files"
posted two days ago
If not, was none of the answers satisfactory?
I found yours quite satisfying.
- Prev by Date: Shortcut to filtering list displayed by combo-box?
- Next by Date: OT: Missed the Boat on Import Logic
- Previous by thread: Re: Passing variables between two open .mdb files
- Next by thread: Re: Passing variables between two open .mdb files