Re: Process Bar Form
- From: Tom van Stiphout <no.spam.tom7744@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:31:31 -0700
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:24:34 -0230, Tim Marshall
It allows the OS to clear the message queue, including that WM_PAINT
message that is going to repaint your form.
Just be sure your code is not re-entrant.
Tom van Stiphout wrote:
Assuming the rest of your code is OK, replace Me.Repaint with
Thanks, Tom, that did the trick. I've never been completely clear what
happens in doevents but "passing control to the o/s" has certainly done
the trick here!
- Prev by Date: Report/Query showing multiple entries for unique item
- Next by Date: Re: Retrieving procedure and form names
- Previous by thread: Re: Process Bar Form
- Next by thread: The OpenForm action was cancelled - for only 1 user?