Re: Can I turn a union query into a make-table query?

MLH wrote:

There was a young man named Tim,
Who responded to postings at his whim.
Much like a dancer, rather than answer
The help he proviced was slim.

Actually, you may recall, I've helped you in the past a number of times. But you spend so much time crying for help to pull up your pants instead of learning to bend over and do it yourself, you've doubtless forgotten.

In my opinion, you behave here like the spoiled kid who never gets enough candy handed to him and is always jumping up and down demanding more without learning how to reach for it himself.

I don't have your poetic gift to make up a limerick about someone who refuses to use his help file or google. I've got you kf'ed on my main machine, time to add you to this one.
--
Tim http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~tmarshal/
^o<