Re: Help needed in adding records
- From: "Ron" <ronSPAMBLOCKERwest777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:44:24 GMT
Thanks for helping me find a solution that seems to be working.
I used your requery, but before I did, I made a variable equal to the
customer number assigned to the new customer. I requery, then use
FindRecord to pop back to the appropriate record.
varCustNo = Me.CustomerNumber
DoCmd.FindRecord varCustNo, , False, , False, acCurrent
May not be elegant, but it seems to work. I'll continue to play with it.
"Jana" <Bauer.Jana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You can add this line to the code of the AfterInsert event of the Form:
Note: This will take the user back to the first record of the data
- Prev by Date: Re: Form coordinates
- Next by Date: Access 2000 refuses to use form feed
- Previous by thread: Re: Help needed in adding records
- Next by thread: Re: Help needed in adding records