Help needed in adding records

Hi all,

I've got a frmCustomer form (designed via access 2000 form wizard) that uses
a qryCustomerName query (also designed by query wizard) ordered by customer
last name, first name, mi. Of course, it adds records to the end of the
dataset rather than putting new entries into alpha order. And, there they
sit until I leave the form and re-enter it.

Is there a way to input the new record so that once it's entered it pops it
into alpha order, without having to leave the form and re-enter it, or
clicking a key to re-query (and thus put the user back to the beginning of
the file)?

TIA
ron

.